The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO My Brief, Garbled Introduction

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Chad

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 7, 2019
North Carolina
Hello, everyone! My name is Chad. I'm a 44-year-old father of three wonderful children and husband to an even more wonderful wife. My life (family notwithstanding) has been a life filled with empty mediocrity and working-for-the-man jobs.

I am currently employed as a senior software engineer at a company that I don't expect will survive another five years. They're a little fish in an industry with big sharks. And management, at least in my opinion, constantly makes bad Business 101 decisions. I've got two side-hustles: a programming project and the beginnings of a business leveraging Amazon. The latter has definite potential while the former I see more as fuel for the Amazon business. To be fair and honest, the Amazon business is the result of someone else's Fastlane business. Surprisingly, I am here because of them. The founders constantly rave about Mr. DeMarco's books. A fact which caused me to read The Millionaire Fastlane.

And then, my head exploded... but in a good way. I have dreams that have been dead so long I can barely see them anymore. But now, for the first time, I can see the color returning to their cheeks. I want to see them up and running around in five years. I hope this is possible.

So, this is my brief introduction. I'm terrible at the talkie-talkie and even worse with the writing. I probably didn't convey half of what I wanted to and badly obfuscated the half I did get across. Feel free to ask questions (if that's a thing just for a introduction... I don't know... bit of a forum noob despite my being in the tech industry for going on fourteen years).

Hope everyone has a great day!
Chad

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
I read the book and I liked it! I would recommend it to any newbies on the forum. The part...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any scholarship programs for those who can't afford the course? Broke but need this course :)...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
It's an affiliate link, so it's hard to give those up! The affiliate links are automatically...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
A week ago someone asked if one of my courses is still relevant (referring to the Upwork...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

What are Fastlaners Currently Reading?

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads