The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Brief, Garbled Introduction

Chad

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 7, 2019
North Carolina
Hello, everyone! My name is Chad. I'm a 44-year-old father of three wonderful children and husband to an even more wonderful wife. My life (family notwithstanding) has been a life filled with empty mediocrity and working-for-the-man jobs.

I am currently employed as a senior software engineer at a company that I don't expect will survive another five years. They're a little fish in an industry with big sharks. And management, at least in my opinion, constantly makes bad Business 101 decisions. I've got two side-hustles: a programming project and the beginnings of a business leveraging Amazon. The latter has definite potential while the former I see more as fuel for the Amazon business. To be fair and honest, the Amazon business is the result of someone else's Fastlane business. Surprisingly, I am here because of them. The founders constantly rave about Mr. DeMarco's books. A fact which caused me to read The Millionaire Fastlane .

And then, my head exploded... but in a good way. I have dreams that have been dead so long I can barely see them anymore. But now, for the first time, I can see the color returning to their cheeks. I want to see them up and running around in five years. I hope this is possible.

So, this is my brief introduction. I'm terrible at the talkie-talkie and even worse with the writing. I probably didn't convey half of what I wanted to and badly obfuscated the half I did get across. Feel free to ask questions (if that's a thing just for a introduction... I don't know... bit of a forum noob despite my being in the tech industry for going on fourteen years).

Hope everyone has a great day!
Chad

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...