The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO My Brief, Garbled Introduction

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Chad

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 7, 2019
North Carolina
Hello, everyone! My name is Chad. I'm a 44-year-old father of three wonderful children and husband to an even more wonderful wife. My life (family notwithstanding) has been a life filled with empty mediocrity and working-for-the-man jobs.

I am currently employed as a senior software engineer at a company that I don't expect will survive another five years. They're a little fish in an industry with big sharks. And management, at least in my opinion, constantly makes bad Business 101 decisions. I've got two side-hustles: a programming project and the beginnings of a business leveraging Amazon. The latter has definite potential while the former I see more as fuel for the Amazon business. To be fair and honest, the Amazon business is the result of someone else's Fastlane business. Surprisingly, I am here because of them. The founders constantly rave about Mr. DeMarco's books. A fact which caused me to read The Millionaire Fastlane.

And then, my head exploded... but in a good way. I have dreams that have been dead so long I can barely see them anymore. But now, for the first time, I can see the color returning to their cheeks. I want to see them up and running around in five years. I hope this is possible.

So, this is my brief introduction. I'm terrible at the talkie-talkie and even worse with the writing. I probably didn't convey half of what I wanted to and badly obfuscated the half I did get across. Feel free to ask questions (if that's a thing just for a introduction... I don't know... bit of a forum noob despite my being in the tech industry for going on fourteen years).

Hope everyone has a great day!
Chad

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Out of curiosity, what types of businesses are you advising on? (I read this whole thread...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Fox' Web School's "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Thanks for the detailed response. I see it similar, in the beginning, you have only a small...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
The day I can afford to pay 800 a month to have someone keep me accountable is the day I've won...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom