The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Music

MsMoney

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Jul 1, 2008
Valencia, CA
Overall I am a very diverse music listener....anything from ZZ Top, Pink Floyd, Dio, Boston, AC/DC, Prince, Bob Marley, Madonna....I'm an old lady...

Here is my latest passion....I don't know how to show you via youtube without giving you the links....but take a moment to listen to these....

His name is Paul Potts and he won Britan's Got Talent a year or so ago....talk about a success story, he went from selling cell phones to singing....I hope you enjoy him as much as I do!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQQ8pyJNLU0[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7wYsBmdpFQ&feature=related[/ame]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
The first time I heard this guy, I couldn't breathe- he was just so good it knocked the wind out of me. He is incredible, just incredible.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
I went to the Boston concert a couple of weeks ago. It was cool seeing the HD guy, Tommy DeCarlo, living his dream. STYX was the lead act and man they put on a show!:icon_super:

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
My current favorite song. So romantic.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwFS69nA-1w]YouTube - Bright Eyes "First Day Of My Life"[/ame]

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
...and what I like to write to...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ni_GHdc-HU]YouTube - Sade - Love Is Stronger Than Pride (Video)[/ame]

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
I guess this is one area of the forum where I really can't join in on the conversation; I think we all have quite different tastes in music -- perhaps due to age differences...

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
Man, when did I get old?! I tell ya, I've been having more and more of these "old" experiences lately. When we were at the D-backs game over the 4th, I realized that I was older than all the ball players there. WTF?! It's like a woke up one day and was 30. No regrets or anything, I actually really enjoy being in my 30's, but man life really flies by.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Man, when did I get old?! I tell ya, I've been having more and more of these "old" experiences lately. When we were at the D-backs game over the 4th, I realized that I was older than all the ball players there. WTF?! It's like a woke up one day and was 30. No regrets or anything, I actually really enjoy being in my 30's, but man life really flies by.
Haha, you're not :))), but it seems like the music I listen to really only appeals to the college-and-younger crowd.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
...yeah non-old people! lol

headmic

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Jun 3, 2008
Indianapolis, IN
I'm a huge hip hop fan of anything during the golden era (early to mid 90s). My heart is for Forever disc 2 from the Wu-Tang.

I've been listening to alot of Dangermouse's production as well. The Odd Couple collaboration with Cee-Lo is good. I'm looking forward to listening to his work with Beck.

I remember listening to Sade's Love Deluxe from my Mom's collection a while back. The one idea that held up throughout the album was, "This is some serious baby making music."

Runum Re: Music
I went to the Boston concert a couple of weeks ago. It was cool seeing the HD guy, Tommy DeCarlo, living his dream. STYX was the lead act and man they put on a show!:icon_super:
I'm pretty jealous that you got to see Styx live. Too much time on my hands is one of my favorites.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.