I like the idea of producing a book, let's call it "The Best Roads to Drive Around the World". I enjoy writing, travel and photography, so have a fair amount of content already.
In my chosen area of interest (not actually driving), no one has done this since pre-2000, despite the niche growing significantly during this time. The catch is, I don't have all of the content nor the budget to fly around the world to drive on each of these roads and write about it/take photos.
Has anyone ever contacted bloggers to help fill their books? I'd think for many of them, they'd be happy to take money in exchange for text and photos - especially if they don't need to do much to get it. You could consider it "crowd sourcing" the book.
Does this sound like it has potential, or are there considerations here I'm missing?
In my chosen area of interest (not actually driving), no one has done this since pre-2000, despite the niche growing significantly during this time. The catch is, I don't have all of the content nor the budget to fly around the world to drive on each of these roads and write about it/take photos.
Has anyone ever contacted bloggers to help fill their books? I'd think for many of them, they'd be happy to take money in exchange for text and photos - especially if they don't need to do much to get it. You could consider it "crowd sourcing" the book.
Does this sound like it has potential, or are there considerations here I'm missing?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
