Quagzmort
New Contributor
Hello all,
I came across this today on my college's website. It is such a good deal I wanted to post it although it expires in three days on 4/30/08. Sorry I didn't see it sooner =(
If you're a college student of any sort and can prove it, Microsoft is allowing you to buy MC Office Ultimate 2007 for 59.99. You must have a valid .edu e-mail address, and be able to prove you are enrolled in college at least .05 hours.
Here's the link, and it is also on the MS website if you would like to verify.
The full retail for this package is $695.00, so if you are eligible, it's a GREAT savings!
http://www.theultimatesteal.com/store/msshus/ContentTheme/pbPage.microsoft_office_ultimate
Enjoy
Edit - here's the Microsoft link
http://www.microsoft.com/education/ultimatesteal.mspx
I came across this today on my college's website. It is such a good deal I wanted to post it although it expires in three days on 4/30/08. Sorry I didn't see it sooner =(
If you're a college student of any sort and can prove it, Microsoft is allowing you to buy MC Office Ultimate 2007 for 59.99. You must have a valid .edu e-mail address, and be able to prove you are enrolled in college at least .05 hours.
Here's the link, and it is also on the MS website if you would like to verify.
The full retail for this package is $695.00, so if you are eligible, it's a GREAT savings!
http://www.theultimatesteal.com/store/msshus/ContentTheme/pbPage.microsoft_office_ultimate
Enjoy
Edit - here's the Microsoft link
http://www.microsoft.com/education/ultimatesteal.mspx
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
