The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Moving Email Hosting

ninjanags

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 21, 2022
Tech experts please help!

Recently without notification, it seems my email hosting service was sold to Deluxe by Easyhosting. Then almost immediately after I get a weird support email from easyhosting saying my account is going to be shut off if I dont update payment info on their website. At first, I think this is some sort of scam and ignore it but then do some digging and it seems legit. I try to get in touch with easyhosting or even access this portal I'm supposed to update my info on and no luck. A quick search on reviews says easyhosting is a joke, and we can basically add it to the pile of horrible companies to deal with (ie. mailcheat/chimp, paypal).

Now, a couple things. 1. If I have to move my email hosting to someone else for a small business, should I just go with gmail or something similar? Or who else do people recommend? Also I'm gonna lose basically any previous history as soon as I change email addresses which is gonna be a massive problem.
2. A quick search seems like moving email hosting is a giant pain in the a$$ and I need to have permission essentially from (Not so)easyhosting to do this? I could be wrong, I am far from a tech expert but seems like there are alot of steps you have to do and if one of them is wrong my emails are gonna be stuck in limbo here and thats N.F.G for me.

Any thoughts from people that have dealt with something like this previously? Much appreciated.

Justin

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.