- Joined
- Apr 25, 2012
- Messages
- 200
Rep Bank
$690
$690
User Power: 113%
Hey guys
I'm thinking of moving myself abroad - somewhere to get the most bang for my buck.. has anyone any suggestions?
I currently live in Hong Kong but now i have left the 9 to 5 to concentrate on my own business it's probably too expensive (rent is CRAZY though taxes are low)... I'm thinking about Phillipines, Thailand, Indonesia etc...
Has anyone any suggestions or thoughts on what/where is possible?
I'm also happy to split my time 6 months in HK and 6 months elsewhere ... just thinking where might be a good spot to work from.
Some nice to haves...
Ability to buy a property (I know Thailand is a bit off with foreigners doing this for example)
Easy visa application (Don't want to have to do visa runs every other month - investment visa opportunity?)
Easy to travel to and from - airport connecting to major cities
Location away from large city
Live near the sea/beach
I want to take my dog (i originally wanted to go to Bali but i believe you cant take dogs there now due to Rabies epidemic)
Any thoughts?
Thanks!
I'm thinking of moving myself abroad - somewhere to get the most bang for my buck.. has anyone any suggestions?
I currently live in Hong Kong but now i have left the 9 to 5 to concentrate on my own business it's probably too expensive (rent is CRAZY though taxes are low)... I'm thinking about Phillipines, Thailand, Indonesia etc...
Has anyone any suggestions or thoughts on what/where is possible?
I'm also happy to split my time 6 months in HK and 6 months elsewhere ... just thinking where might be a good spot to work from.
Some nice to haves...
Ability to buy a property (I know Thailand is a bit off with foreigners doing this for example)
Easy visa application (Don't want to have to do visa runs every other month - investment visa opportunity?)
Easy to travel to and from - airport connecting to major cities
Location away from large city
Live near the sea/beach
I want to take my dog (i originally wanted to go to Bali but i believe you cant take dogs there now due to Rabies epidemic)
Any thoughts?
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
