The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Motivation?!?!

Anything related to matters of the mind

TrendSettersInc

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Jul 26, 2012
Southeast Michigan
I dont know if its just me or not but does anybody believe after a long time studying and hearing motivational speeches, and seminars and seeing quotes you get kind of to a point where you don't care anymore and just DO?

I mean maybe its the build up of hearing them so often day in and day out that you apply them. I understand everyone has some fears and the thing to me seems that these bits of motivation are a very small part to the process, if your focused on some goal, the now is what will get you there so a quick motivation and then its on to the ACTIONS. Thats how I feel, they become cliche almost.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
284%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Motivation is a deep desire to do, yes.

The only trouble is we are confused sometimes with jumping up and down and screaming and shouting (which are examples of changing our mental state) with motivation (which is the energy and mental focus to follow through immediately).

wakeupsmiling

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Feb 12, 2011
Seattle
There's motivation and inspiration. Use both.

Motivation is what drives you to do things. It could be out of pain or pleasure.

Inspiration is your uniqueness shining through, or your spirit. In-spirit. This is usually the culmination of all of your experiences, your current perspective, and your gifts and talents meeting to creatively solve a problem or create some form of art.

It's great to hear 'motivational' messages or a powerful story to keep your dreams alive, but as you've said, there comes a time to act or it's all for not.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.