What's new

Motivation from Unusual Places

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Idella

New Contributor
Joined
May 26, 2012
Messages
58
Location
Chinatown, Philly
Rep Bank
$205
User Power: 16%
I haven't been posting much but I'm still lurking around. This morning as I'm enjoying sleeping in I am suddenly awoken by loud music and shouting, think of a modern day preacher that's preaching to his people in a hip new way with loud music and what not. Behind this moving "inspiration" are a few thousand Verizon workers who are unhappy with their work conditions...I am thinking to myself...hopefully they don't block the main roads so I can ride my bike to the airbrush shop but also how I'd never want to be like them. A lower totem worker that's never happy, I know it works for some people but I do what I do just so I don't have to be like them...thus why I was sleeping at 10am rather than protesting at 10am (I usually wake earlier but late night). Also I joked that this is how the zombie apocalypse starts or a dystopic riot.

This is actually what's going on
National labor rally to focus on middle class - Philly.com

Still, I would never want to find myself in that situations, following down the street shouting my disgruntled and unsatisfied life I have no control of. Not putting them down or anything...it's rather motivating to not do whatever they are doing.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom