Sweetcrabhoney
PARKED
I was told before that I should have a vision board but I'm not a huge fan of things on my wall.. mostly because of my son -- he'd just find a way to remove every sheet of paper. Along with the wall thing, the fact that I have to get the images myself.. ugh not cheap.. I'm a writer not an artist.
So since reading this book, I've been actively making my motivational book. I'm a notebook queen; I write my business notes in 3 notebooks one for each of my companies. I find it nice to write my wants down. I also write down quotes that motivate me. ( Keep moving forward for example.) I write down websites that make me laugh... and things that my husband says.
Currently my biggest want it 3 cats. We gave away my childhood cat when we moved to a 2 story home. She couldn't walk up stairs because of her age
. Now I badly want 3 cats to keep me company and make my son happy and play with him..
I recommend that everyone start a vision board or a motivation book like I did. I find it so helpful and it's like a daily pick me up when I feel sad or down or when I feel like I'm working too hard for nothing.
Just giving a tip..
So since reading this book, I've been actively making my motivational book. I'm a notebook queen; I write my business notes in 3 notebooks one for each of my companies. I find it nice to write my wants down. I also write down quotes that motivate me. ( Keep moving forward for example.) I write down websites that make me laugh... and things that my husband says.
Currently my biggest want it 3 cats. We gave away my childhood cat when we moved to a 2 story home. She couldn't walk up stairs because of her age
I recommend that everyone start a vision board or a motivation book like I did. I find it so helpful and it's like a daily pick me up when I feel sad or down or when I feel like I'm working too hard for nothing.
Just giving a tip..
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
