The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Money grows on Trees

Anything related to matters of the mind

Allseeingeye

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jul 17, 2010
Money does grow on trees, it is paper after all.

What about florists and people who sell fruit and vegetables? This has been my personal biggest breakthrough, breaking free of the old paradigms that seem to be programming us everywhere to believe that poverty is OK.

I understand that dreams will only be dreams if you take no action at all, but taking action with the wrong mindset is as useless as dreaming itself. I know have the right mindset, I am starting work soon, and will be recording in a journal all the unusual coincidences and changes that take charge in this transition from rags to riches.

Change your perceptions on money, and see money as a money magnet. Einstein said himself that E=mc2, this is truly an amazing concept when you relate this to money as well.

I have been reading the Babylon Law Of Riches, and one of the most important suggestions is to save at least 10% of what you earn. I opened up a savings account and am ready to start work and start saving. The money in this account will act as a magnet, money comes to money!

I really believe that being wealthy is a mindset, it is a certain vibration on which the person thinking is in harmony with. They see money and love and respect it, many of us dont and fail to achieve the wealth we desire.

How many people here smoke? How many people here still spend $10 a day on take out food? How many people still drive to the local shops when walking is an option?

I have spent about a week on this forum and it amazes me to see how some of the wealthy people here think, it is also clear to me that whether they are aware or not, they are a master of themselves. By this our mean, they are a master of their own thoughts.

I have finally mastered myself, it has been over a year since I spent a penny on gambling. It has been 2 years since I last smoked anything and every single day of my life I excercise, it has become a lifestyle more than a choir.

Take a deep breathe of life, and know thyself.

Your health is truly your wealth.

Blessings

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Charlotte

Banned
Jul 26, 2010
Some hokey pokey new age reading right here. I believe that this mindframe will help you be to motivated, and doing the correct decision if you believe in yourself.

Let's be honest though, no matter how much I say, "I want a billion dollars in my purse right now" The money just won't appear there.

It takes more than just the correct mindframe, a whole lot more. It takes determination, strength, intelligence, a little capital, and whole lot of good timing and the right environment. A tree will grow wherever there is water, dirt, and sun. I doubt the tree thinks, "I want leaves, and I'll get them". No, they are just there because of the right situational factors.

Give me water (capital), give me sun (timing), and give me dirt (the right people and place). I will grow.

Allseeingeye

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jul 17, 2010
Some hokey pokey new age reading right here. I believe that this mindframe will help you be to motivated, and doing the correct decision if you believe in yourself.

Let's be honest though, no matter how much I say, "I want a billion dollars in my purse right now" The money just won't appear there.

It takes more than just the correct mindframe, a whole lot more. It takes determination, strength, intelligence, a little capital, and whole lot of good timing and the right environment. A tree will grow wherever there is water, dirt, and sun. I doubt the tree thinks, "I want leaves, and I'll get them". No, they are just there because of the right situational factors.

Give me water (capital), give me sun (timing), and give me dirt (the right people and place). I will grow.

I made sure to point out the fact that dreams without action are just as useless as dreaming itself. Determenation, strength and intelligence are all familiar with the mind, proving my point further.

The All is Mental
As Above so below, so below as Above
Be the change you wish to see in the world
As a wo/man thinks, so s/he becomes

Blessings

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.