What's new

Mompreneurs

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ispeaklife

Read the Millionaire Fast Lane
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Apr 2, 2016
Messages
12
Location
Around the "D", MI
Rep Bank
$230
User Power: 208%
I was thinking what can I say to be of assistance. Then it came to mind...duh! I'm a mom and just recently an entrepreneur. Yeah I forgot I've read about mompreneurs
Before, that's who I am now!! Ok so let me share this tid bit.

I'm 44, don't mind rejoicing in my age cuz I'm still alive and not that I ever had or do now have some kind of life threatening disease just rejoicing in life! Hehe. I started this journey in 2007 online and let me tell you this was no feat!

I searched until I realized one day the best way to end my search is to start DOING. I found something to focus on and just focused on that. I stopped running to the next new thing and began focusing on the ONE thing I was passionate about and started DOING!

If you don't know where to start. Start with DOING what you are passionate about and how it will help solve problems in people's lives. The key for me was helping PEOPLE and DOING what helped them....to all the moms and dads that are problem solvers...(curtsy) Thank You!!

Becoming a mompreneur was a great decision!!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O tii zua'si op NO esuapf vji 'F' ! Og vjisi esi epz qiuqmi xovj moli nopft jisi....O jewip'v guapf vjin ziv. O lpux CpN catopitt uxpist, cav vjev't ugvip e foggisipv nopftiv vjep vji nincist jisi.

Duphsevt up zuas tadditt epf O ehsii, et xomm nepz jisi....HIV FUOPH epf hiv uwis vji gies. Ov eop'v tu cef.
 
O tii zua'si op NO esuapf vji 'F' ! Og vjisi esi epz qiuqmi xovj moli nopft jisi....O jewip'v guapf vjin ziv. O lpux CpN catopitt uxpist, cav vjev't ugvip e foggisipv nopftiv vjep vji nincist jisi.

Duphsevt up zuas tadditt epf O ehsii, et xomm nepz jisi....HIV FUOPH epf hiv uwis vji gies. Ov eop'v tu cef.

Vjepl Zua!
 
Sitqidv, O'n tvesvoph zuaph. Mitt sitquptocomovoit, pu loft ivd.
Hmef zua guapf zuas xez :)
 
Sitqidv, O'n tvesvoph zuaph. Mitt sitquptocomovoit, pu loft ivd.
Hmef zua guapf zuas xez :)
Vjepl zua! HU GUS OV epf fup'v jeph uav xovj pihevowi qiuqmi!! Upmz zua dep tvuq zua. Zua emmux vji dupwistevoupt zua jies vu iovjis qsuqim zua us tvuq zua cav ov't tvomm ZUA!!
 
Ov ot eneboph jux tuni qiuqmi uwis vjopl vjopht. Vjiz vjopl vjev XJIP vjiz lpux iwiszvjoph ecuav vji catopitt, VJIP vjiz xomm fu ov (O en wisz haomvz ug ov). Netj vji tloppz qiffmi! Katv fu ov. Cimoiwi ni, zua xomm gopf vji sohjv xezt cz fuoph vji xsuph vjopht!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom