The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mj, thanks for being that crazy dancing guy

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
What was the location?

Sparlin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 23, 2009
Wichita, Kansas
What's interesting is everyone thought this guy was an idiot. :coco: He was out there alone, acting foolish. :banana: Finally one other joins in,:greenapple: and then another :jiggy:, until the crowd forms. :party:

He was a person that wasn't bound by inhibitions.:talktothehand: By watching him, many people figured out that it was more fun to do what they wanted rather than what was "expected".

Now apply that lesson to Fastlane. Acting out on what may be considered wild or outrageous for now may drive you to the latest fad or trend in the future. :roi:

xcalvinx07

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
May 26, 2009
Wow I must say that this is one crazy video. When I first saw this video I figured it would just be a crazy guy enjoying him self in the middle of the park, then another person started to join, and than another, and before you know it a whole crowd joins in the party. It just goes to show that any person can change something and make it exciting. All it takes is being yourself and not caring what others think. If you set your mind to it you can do it. You never know what the outcome will be until you try. Great video. Thanks MrPink for the funny and exciting video and Mj for creating this wonderful and exciting forum to help individuals share there ideas and advice with one another. As well giving your input and advice to everyone. :thumbsup:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Knowledge Kick

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jan 16, 2009
New Jersey
What's interesting is everyone thought this guy was an idiot. :coco: He was out there alone, acting foolish. :banana: Finally one other joins in,:greenapple: and then another :jiggy:, until the crowd forms. :party:

He was a person that wasn't bound by inhibitions.:talktothehand: By watching him, many people figured out that it was more fun to do what they wanted rather than what was "expected".

Now apply that lesson to Fastlane. Acting out on what may be considered wild or outrageous for now may drive you to the latest fad or trend in the future. :roi:

Great take on the video Sparlin. I agree completely. :eusa_clap:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'm not sure if this is "that guy" -- this guy quit his job to dance around the world and is somewhat of a worldwide phenomena ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKdbWwruY]YouTube - Where the Hell is Matt? (2008)[/ame]

Salinger

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
May 31, 2009
Colorado
I'm not sure if this is "that guy" -- this guy quit his job to dance around the world and is somewhat of a worldwide phenomena ...
[Where the Hell is Matt?]

I don't think it's the same guy, but months of traveling to all those cool places would be awesome. I'd be dancing too. :banana: What a cool video.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Sort of reminds me of residential and condo new construction real estate in 2005. :)

czach41

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Oct 11, 2007
Denver
This took place at The Gorge Amphitheater in Washington state.
I saw DMB and OAR there a few summers ago, so I recognize the venue.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.