The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

miserable day

Toiletcake

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Nov 4, 2007
You can go have 2 margaritas at your favorite bar, Nice to kick back and relax the mind.

You can go to the gym and work it off. Always works for me.

If its truly a bad day like really really bad, take a Xanex and pass out, you will feel better after 12 hours of mind rest.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
Why are you feeling miserable?

speedyexe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jun 23, 2011
Gdynia, Poland
Why are you feeling miserable?

heh i could write a book about that :D but quess what complaints dont change anything so im trying to take a deep breathe and dont think too much.
Nope gym not today its not angry it was but now its just tired...
ahhh basicly its disapointment about college (last year in IT engineer - waste of time and money i should of start some business years ago... than be a great help desk slave = admin) I feel like that school is employee factory and not help in fastlane.

Second thing can be about my practice in some company and shitty stuff related (total lack of organization of work in there) and my fastlane waiting in background without progress... i cant complain more about other things bcos its toxic and i will do that all day long...

anyways i have to keep on going and i will get my lambo! hell yeah!
about the drink in bar its good idea but unfortunetly im not drinking anything its waste of time and money but once a time everybody have too :) at that days i was recently drinking jackdaniels but now im not drinker so hmmm its 23:27 and im getting up about 5:00 so better just go sleep.
thx for the respond and interest...
really appreciate it
Dan.

Autonomust

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
May 27, 2011
Northeast PA
Take one of these to clear your mind maybe?

fukitol.jpg

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
All that frustration and bullshit is really great if you can let it motivate you instead of depress you. Take a step back and every time you see something ridiculous happen at work think to yourself, "Oh yeah, that's why I don't want to work for other people" and then turn your focus onto creating your own thing.

speedyexe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jun 23, 2011
Gdynia, Poland
today i feel alot better :D and stuff looks different so not too bad
thx its great advice I will motivate myself.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.