The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Millions in hand sanitizers and wipes - Anyone know of a ready market?

D

Deleted85763

Through my contact of distributors and brokers I learned there is a glut of millions of dollar of hand sanitizer, the kind in small bottles, and hand wipes. There was a shortage at the beginning of the pandemic but apparently now domestic production and imports flooded the market. One company has literally over $15 million worth of it. It appears they will sell far below what they paid just to get rid of it. This could be a great opportunity if someone had a market, like an alternative market. Does anyone know of such a market?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jobless

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jun 8, 2017
EU
Maybe it can be converted into fuel for vehicles or camping stoves, etc.

D

Deleted85763

Maybe it can be converted into fuel for vehicles or camping stoves, etc.
That's a good idea but I think the small consumer packaging would make that not economical. Plus the ingredients may also be an issue for alternative use. I was thinking maybe a market in Africa.

mdot

Always Improve.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Dec 24, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Reminds me of when people were caught holding the bag with fidget spinners when the trend died.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.