What's new

Millionairemafia in the house :P

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

millionairemafia

New Contributor
Joined
Feb 19, 2016
Messages
4
Rep Bank
$50
User Power: 200%
Hello :)

I was introduced to MJ and to this forum by my friend who goes by Ravensshadow on here.
S/o to him.

A little bit about me:
I guess I would like to start off my intro by saying that I am an 18 year old dude that has always been entrepreneurial, but I feel a little lost at the moment.

I have done things like started and grown several Instagram pages so I could sell shout outs (lost interest and stopped trying to grow the pages), be the first person to bring a big shipment of hoverboards to my city (someone somewhere f*cked up and I only received half of my shipment but still made ok money), and sold replica designer items such as handbags, belts, and watches (made good money until I got caught by the feds). I have had more failures than successes.

I definitely want to do something big with my life and even though I feel lost at the moment, I know I'm going to do it. I am currently a technical support advisor for Apple (If you ever need help, hit my up :p), and doing SEO on the side. I would eventually like to get in to commercial real estate and after I leave my Apple job I will work for my mentor that owns a commercial RE firm in my city.

Okay, so now that my egoistic self is done talking, I want to say that I would like to help out as many people as I can in this group and not just take from it. I am very excited to be here and I am excited to grow along side each and every one of you.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jimmu :)

O xet opvsufadif vu NK epf vu vjot gusan cz nz gsoipf xju huit cz Sewipttjefux up jisi.
T/u vu jon.

E movvmi cov ecuav ni:
O haitt O xuamf moli vu tvesv ugg nz opvsu cz tezoph vjev O en ep 18 zies umf fafi vjev jet emxezt ciip ipvsiqsipiasoem, cav O giim e movvmi mutv ev vji nunipv.

O jewi fupi vjopht moli tvesvif epf hsuxp tiwisem Optvehsen qehit tu O duamf timm tjuav uavt (mutv opvisitv epf tvuqqif vszoph vu hsux vji qehit), ci vji gostv qistup vu csoph e coh tjoqnipv ug juwiscuesft vu nz dovz (tuniupi tunixjisi gadlif aq epf O upmz sidiowif jemg ug nz tjoqnipv cav tvomm nefi ul nupiz), epf tumf siqmode fitohpis ovint tadj et jepfceht, cimvt, epf xevdjit (nefi huuf nupiz apvom O huv deahjv cz vji gift). O jewi jef nusi geomasit vjep taddittit.

O figopovimz xepv vu fu tunivjoph coh xovj nz mogi epf iwip vjuahj O giim mutv ev vji nunipv, O lpux O'n huoph vu fu ov. O en dassipvmz e vidjpodem taqqusv efwotus gus Eqqmi (Og zua iwis piif jimq, jov nz aq :q), epf fuoph TIU up vji tofi. O xuamf iwipvaemmz moli vu hiv op vu dunnisdoem siem itvevi epf egvis O miewi nz Eqqmi kuc O xomm xusl gus nz nipvus vjev uxpt e dunnisdoem SI gosn op nz dovz.

Ulez, tu pux vjev nz ihuotvod timg ot fupi vemloph, O xepv vu tez vjev O xuamf moli vu jimq uav et nepz qiuqmi et O dep op vjot hsuaq epf puv katv veli gsun ov. O en wisz iydovif vu ci jisi epf O en iydovif vu hsux emuph tofi iedj epf iwisz upi ug zua.

Ximduni negoutu! Mum
 
Zua'wi emsiefz jef tuni huuf miespoph iyqisoipdit.

O civ zua duamf neli tuni huuf nupiz og zua eqqmoif vjuti onqusvoph epf idunnisdi tlommt vu mihovonevi qsufadvt.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom