KLPInvestments
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jan 22, 2008
- Messages
- 40
Rep Bank
$120
$120
User Power: 20%
I'm trying to start a microbrewing company tentatively titled....SwampFox Brewing Company to be home based in southeastern, NC. I have some investment money in escrow and a few partners. We are far short of goals regarding capital needed to go forward. The biggest expense will be for brewing, fermenting, and kegging equipment, and perhaps a brewhouse or lease for a brewhouse. In light of this, we have the option of contracting the brewing out to existing brewers that have the capacity to take on our project on a contract basis. Contracting would save us a lot of capital expenses and free up those resources for sales/distribution.
I'd love to get some advice on gaining the additional capital we need, finding new partners, etc.
We want to produce premium crafted beers and distribute to targeted regional markets in NC, SC, and GA.
I have done all-grain home brewing and have a good working knowledge of the brewing process. I also have made connections with several brewing professionals whom may prospectively join our venture. Making good beer will be the least of our worries. Getting adequately capitalized is the primary hurdle. The plan is to exchange equity for start-up capital. I am spearheading the project as I am the founding partner.
I can answer any questions you may have.
Advice? Thank you in advance!
I'd love to get some advice on gaining the additional capital we need, finding new partners, etc.
We want to produce premium crafted beers and distribute to targeted regional markets in NC, SC, and GA.
I have done all-grain home brewing and have a good working knowledge of the brewing process. I also have made connections with several brewing professionals whom may prospectively join our venture. Making good beer will be the least of our worries. Getting adequately capitalized is the primary hurdle. The plan is to exchange equity for start-up capital. I am spearheading the project as I am the founding partner.
I can answer any questions you may have.
Advice? Thank you in advance!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
