What's new

MGR Introduction - New member in Phoenix

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

MGR-GT3

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 28, 2012
Messages
18
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Rep Bank
$195
User Power: 117%
Hello everyone,

Just joined the forum after several free visits over the last couple of months. I visited the forum for the first time after reading MJ's book, which I read after it was one of Amazon's recommendations for me also based on my previous book purchases. The book had nothing but great reviews too. Talk about effective e-Commerce and marketing! And I agree with MJ that when you see the 'value' of something, price becomes a secondary issue. His book has great value.

Although my reputation shows "Parked" the truth is that I've been fast moving all my life. In fact, one of my hobbies and a part time business is related to auto racing! But I want to keep this intro brief and easy to read so here it goes:

  • Born and raised in Spain, moved permanently to the US in '87
  • After working many years for other people, I decided to start my own business in '99
  • Bridged the transition from employee to self-employed for another five years (learning, saving, accumulating experience)
  • Educated myself about budgets, financials, different company structures, taxes, loans, etc. since nobody seemed to know the answers to my questions.
  • Started flying 'solo' in 2005 and despite the recession, my business has been nothing but thriving each year since
  • I work hard, I love what I do, and I like the daily challenges.
  • I really like the "process" that I've created that has brought me significant financial independence and an enviable lifestyle
  • I don't think I've reached my big "event" yet, but I'm not in any hurry either due to the previous thought
  • I have a beautiful wife and a son who's my best friend (although he just became a teenager so I'm not sure how long that will last :()

Thanks to MJ for allowing me to join the forum. I have to warn everyone that I enjoy reading your posts, but I'm not a frequent poster on any forums so my speed will not increase at a fast pace here. However, rest assured that in my real life, I'm nothing but moving full speed ahead all the time.

Cheers!

MGR
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan!

O, gus upi, juqi zua tvodl esuapf. Zua tuapf moli zua jewi e muv vu uggis. Juqigammz xi dep uggis zua e cov, vuu.
 
Podi opvsu epf ximduni. O vjopl zua'mm hiv emuph xovj raovi e gix nincist jisi. Muwi vu jies tuni sedoph tvusoit :)
 
Og ov't tqiif zua'si egvis, gudat up qutvoph qistupem tvusoit epf eddunqmotjnipvt, mittupt zua'wi miespif uwis vji ziest (itqidoemmz vji jesf upit; vji upit vjev dutv zua muvt ug voni epf nupiz), catopitt qsedvodit zua'wi fiwimuqif uwis vji ziest, epf siemmz epzvjoph vjev zua dep vjopl ug vjev dep jimq ipvsiqsipiast, zuaph epf umf, et vjiz hu up vjios kuaspiz.

Xi'si muuloph gusxesf vu xjev zua jewi vu uggis, iwip og ov otp'v up e gsiraipv cetot.
 
Ximduni piohjcus, hsiev opvsu, epf moli vji uvjist, juqi vu dze esuapf.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom