- Joined
- Jan 17, 2011
- Messages
- 27
Rep Bank
$160
$160
User Power: 15%
Taking an idea by Black Dog Tavern (theblackdog.com) to expand into an enormous merchandising line (which probably makes more money than the tavern does). I own a boutique winery that I want to Fastlane, I am liking the idea of merchandising it and want to pursue it. Does anyone know of good sources to research how to merchandise a brick and mortar business? There are other great examples and Hollywood does it all the time but I love what Black Dog has done. If I do it, I want to do it right. Thanks in advance for your help. Great forum and great group!!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
