The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Men's Lifestyle Podcast accepted by iTunes and is NOW LIVE!

atmosphere13

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jul 23, 2012
San Diego, CA
Hello all,

My journey started 5 months ago when I quit my full time job to start a blog which now has over 100,000 views/month. I posted a thread about that experience here:

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/sh...gh-paying-salary-job-to-create-build-and-grow!!!

I wanted to update my progress here because the Millionaire Fastlane book and community played a large role in my development from corporate employee to building my own business.

Enter the Knowledge For Men Podcast

I'm interviewing the most successful and inspiring people in the areas of life: health, wealth, relationships, and personal growth. The podcast is designed to give real world, practical advice so guys can rise above mediocrity, live a life of purpose, and reach their full potential.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/knowledge-for-men-andrew-ferebee/id755164884

And so it begins..

Episode 1 – Hal Elrod: He was killed in a car accident by a drunk driver. Came back to life and was told he would never walk again. He defied science and months later ran an ultra marathon, wrote a best selling book "The Miracle Morning", and became a world renowned public speaker. This powerful story will change your life. I can't wait to launch it!

Episode 2 – Ross Jeffries: The godfather of the seduction community and the mentor to the infamous Neil Strauss who would later go on and write "The Game". Learn how to seduce woman from the man who pioneered the seduction community and started it all in the 80s.

Episode 3 – Robert Greene: 3 time New York Times best selling author of "48 Laws of Power", "Art of Seduction", "50th Law", "33 Strategies of War" and "Mastery". Discover who you are and how to master your life in this riveting episode.

Every week there will be new episodes 30-45 minutes with amazing thought leaders like you see above.

Listen, subscribe, review!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/knowledge-for-men-andrew-ferebee/id755164884

Any feedback is greatly appreciated! I hope you're excited as I am because this is only the beginning.

Crush the day!
icon_smile.gif

Andrew Ferebee

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
Hey man, I just wanted to say I downloaded the 3 podcasts that were available the day you posted and listened to them that night.

I just finished the one with David W. Which was a great one! He's so relaxed and energetic at the same time, he's also very authentic which is in the title haha.

Keep it coming man! Thank you

atmosphere13

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jul 23, 2012
San Diego, CA
Thanks for the support guys. I'm stoked to say the Knowledge For Men Podcast is #1 in 3 categories on iTunes right now. Number1all.jpg

Lakeview

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 5, 2013
Texas
Congrats Andrew! Guys on here should really check this out. Thanks for providing such quality content.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.