The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Mens Fashion Store

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 3, 2018
Thinking about building an online fasion store for men. The main focus will be dress and fitness clothing.

So far the main problem people are having is finding fitted clothing. A lot of people seem to want well-fitted clothing straight off the rack. Maybe I could put a feature on the website to where they can put exact measurements?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Morethan1

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Dec 6, 2012
Canada
zozo does this. They send you black suit with a pattern on it, takes your body measurements and then you can order custom fit clothing. I believe they've poured a substantial amount of money into this tech.

OP
OP
The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 3, 2018
zozo does this. They send you black suit with a pattern on it, takes your body measurements and then you can order custom fit clothing. I believe they've poured a substantial amount of money into this tech.
That's exactly what I had in mind.

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
I think Zara already does that to some extent, like you put your measures (height and weight) and then calculate what is the best size for you. I guess giving an exact kind of fit would be very expensive to make in the long run.

OP
OP
The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 3, 2018
I think Zara already does that to some extent, like you put your measures (height and weight) and then calculate what is the best size for you. I guess giving an exact kind of fit would be very expensive to make in the long run.
Yeah I was thinking more of an exact fit

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom