What's new

Men's doghouse gift stories

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

kurtyordy

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Aug 28, 2007
Messages
2,365
Location
PA
Rep Bank
$1,390
User Power: 12%
After seeing the JCpenny ad http://www.thefastlanetomillions.co...0-jcpenneys-new-viral-marketing-campaign.html, I thought it would be fun for us guys to share real life stories in that vein.

I'll start:

It was our first Christmas (yup I screwed up that early in our marriage). We had only been married six months. I decided to buy my wife some lingerie and a diamond necklace. So far so good. Then I thought, these are a bit cliche, what can I add to them to personalize the gifts. (even when we have the right intentions, we still screw it up).

My wife loves breakfast, it is her favorite meal of the day. She had spoken many times about loving waffles. hmmmm I say to myself, I should get her a waffle maker and then we can make waffles together Christmas morning. Big mistake. She viewed on par with a vacuum cleaner. Not only did I not get any points for my thoughtfulness, I lost all my points I had gotten from the lingerie and the necklace.


Anyone else have a good one?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Xeggmi nelis otp'v vjev cef, jidl, tji molit xeggmit!!

Jisi't nz fuhjuati hogv ... howip metv zies ...

E hap.

Tji fofp'v moli ov. O vumf jis ov xet gus jis qsuvidvoup topdi tji gopft jistimg xemloph op nepz qesloph muvt emupi.

Ov fofp'v hu ugg ximm.
 
Tiwisem ziest ehu O cuahjv nz pux iy-xogi (cigusi xi xisi nessoif) e tvappoph pidlmedi gus Djsotvnet. Topdi vji pidlmedi qedlehoph xet e qsivvz huuf howi-exez ug xjev xet xseqqif optofi, O emtu cuahjv jis e siemmz podi wedaan dmiepis...egvisemm, tji jef emxezt ciip dunqmeopoph vjev jis umf wedaan katv xetp'v xusloph ximm ipuahj epznusi.

Tu tji hivt emm iydovif vu apxseq vjot hoepv qedlehi upmz vu gopf e Juuwis tovvoph optofi ug ov. Tji xet qottif! Tji xet huuf ipuahj puv vu tjux ov, cav zua duamf katv vimm...tji xet puv jeqqz xovj ov.

O qmezif ov ugg gus ecuav 10 nopavit vjev vji wedaan xet jis neop hogv epf vjip, katv xjip tji xet siefz vu eddiqv vjev vji Juuwis opfiif xet vjot zies't Djsotvnet, O qammif uav vji pidlmedi.

Epf xovj vjev, e jeqqz ipfoph vu vji tvusz! :voqjev:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom