What's new

Meet The Merry Mystic

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

The Merry Mystic

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Mar 18, 2017
Messages
16
Location
England
Rep Bank
$170
User Power: 119%
Hi guys! :smile:

I am so happy to have found this forum. My brain synapses are being rewired reading through the threads from @IceCreamKid and @SinisterLex so I had to make an account and express my utmost appreciation. Being here feels like witnessing a rising sun at dawn and all the darkness being cleared away.

Who is TMM and goals?

  • I'm 23 years old from a small town in England.
  • Quit my degree at a prestigious university for Computer Science after one year because I didn't want to get into massive debt just to work as a code monkey.
  • Never had a J.O.B. because then I'd never be able to "break out" (silly I know)
  • Still live with my parents and last few years had moderate success playing online poker/matched betting but it wasn't as easy as I'd hoped. My monthly nut is only $500 so I was comfortable for a time and now I realise I can do so much more I have a fire under my a$$.
  • To escape the feelings of being trapped in a futureless situation (thought I needed money to make money) every time I saved up a few grand I went to a European capital just to hit on girls. (Talk about self-fulfilling prophecy, eh?!)
  • Recently found out I'm just on the ASD which explains my social retarded-ness and fierce independence (living with parents, funny!)
  • Burnt out from multi-tabling poker and waking up from my scarcity mindset where I couldn't help anyone - I would just take (money from other people at poker). Don't want to be like that anymore.
  • Started listening to TMF audiobook and found the forum.
  • Heavily inspired to get out of this depression, become a copy king, and follow in @SinisterLex 's footsteps on Upwork.:cool:
  • Writing copy will finally give me a consistent income without having a boss or losing money on any given day as you do with poker, which drags down your vibe.
  • Most importantly I'll be helping other people (instead of myself), getting good at something creative, and bringing in some scoops of ice cream to fund a fastlane business.
  • My life ROI chart should spike from 0% treading water to God-knows what value.

Looking forward to the future! Good things are coming, got Cashvertising and the Boron letters coming in the post to read. I'm ready to hustle hard.:fistbump: Thank you @MJ DeMarco for setting this up and thank you guys and girls for reading. :thumbsup:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni nevi! Og zua'si epzvjoph moli ni - zua'mm muwi ov jisi. Tisouatmz tvesv cz siefoph tuni ug vji vjsieft neslif et 'HUMF'; vjiz'si dsebz huuf sieft. Neli tasi zua gopotj 'Vji Getvmepi Nommoupeosi' vuu, wisz optohjvgam sief.
 
Ximduni Nztvod,

Zua jewi jov up Humf tvseohjv exez xovj @OdiDsienLof epf @TopotvisMiy. Vup't ug edvoup veloph huufpitt sohjv vjisi.

Huuf madl op zuas djutip qevj (vjuahj xi emm lpux 99% ug ov ot fuxp vu xusl ivjod).
 
Ximduni nevi! Og zua'si epzvjoph moli ni - zua'mm muwi ov jisi. Tisouatmz tvesv cz siefoph tuni ug vji vjsieft neslif et 'HUMF'; vjiz'si dsebz huuf sieft. Neli tasi zua gopotj 'Vji Getvmepi Nommoupeosi' vuu, wisz optohjvgam sief.
Opfiif. Gopotjif Djeqvis 8 vjot nuspoph, ipfoph xovj NK siqievoph 5 y "Sipuapdi vji coh jov et zuas gopepdoem qmep!" Muwif ov.
 
Pux O lpux xjz nz eweves ot e 100 zies umf nep. O jewi vji vitvutvisupi ug e 100 zies umf nep! Vjot iyqmeopt xjz O'wi edvoup gelif gus tu muph, epf emxezt giim tu fseopif, iwip xovj emm vji nuvowevoup op vji xusmf. O tonqmz jewi pu ipishz! Vji ipfu xomm juqigammz jimq ni xovj vjot! Iydovoph vonit!!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom