The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

medical marijuana dispensary hardware and equipment supplier

Joes8802

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 11, 2019
I have had so many business opportunities with marijuana now becoming legal. I've sold glass jars, vaporizer batteries, smell proof bags, and oil cartridges ALL WITHOUT DEALING WITH ANY MARIJUANA WHATSOEVER. My clients are the one's who deal with the plants!

Now, I assume that many of us entrepreneurs are familiar with the company known as ULINE. So my next business adventure is going to be somewhat of a company such as ULINE, but for the marijuana market. Selling items (WHOLESALE) such as grow supplies, hardware accessories, oil containers/cartridges, bags, custom label bags and or jars upon buyers request (photo of logo needed) .... BASICALLY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THAT YOU NEED TO BECOME A LEGAL MARIJUANA BUSINESS. ALL THE SUPPLIES, HARDWARE, AND GOODS NEEDED. My issue though is that my dreams are bigger than my very own pockets!!! THIS MAKES ME SO DAM FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody feel free to chat with me share ideas maybe join me in me in my journey!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Joes8802

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 11, 2019
There's always retired people to invest in dedicated entrepreneur as you seem to are. Find them, and raise a bit of capital to finance your dreams.
I don’t know how i could find anybody to invest in me. Any suggestions?

Monkeycom

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Aug 20, 2019
UK
I don’t know how i could find anybody to invest in me. Any suggestions?

Something I used to do when I was younger was to go directly to the commercial court, and introduce me to the entrepreneurs who buy businesses/RE there.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.