- Joined
- Jan 6, 2013
- Messages
- 339
Rep Bank
$830
$830
User Power: 88%
I was just contacted by a really large online marketplace/store, and they are interested in the product, but asked me this:
"Does CeramiPro dropship to the end supplier, or would I need to warehouse inventory?"
I contacted my manufacturer, and they said that they can only drop ship minimum of 100 units, due to freight costs. So, do I email the retailer back saying that yes, they have to stock, but the order can be 100 units?
Or, can I handle the distribution instead? The only problem here is I could run out of inventory real quick and to get 200 more units it takes 15 days for production, and 7 for shipping. Huge orders would take 15 for production and about 10-15 more for shipping. It would also be a lot more work on my end.
Any recommendations? Does anybody have experience in this situation?
Thank you.
"Does CeramiPro dropship to the end supplier, or would I need to warehouse inventory?"
I contacted my manufacturer, and they said that they can only drop ship minimum of 100 units, due to freight costs. So, do I email the retailer back saying that yes, they have to stock, but the order can be 100 units?
Or, can I handle the distribution instead? The only problem here is I could run out of inventory real quick and to get 200 more units it takes 15 days for production, and 7 for shipping. Huge orders would take 15 for production and about 10-15 more for shipping. It would also be a lot more work on my end.
Any recommendations? Does anybody have experience in this situation?
Thank you.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
