- Joined
- Jul 1, 2023
- Messages
- 1,180
Rep Bank
$1,860
$1,860
User Power: 76%

Weekly Goals
- (105 / 150) Increase ASINs to 150 in stock or in transit
- Add one more brand to my catalog
Home Alone
It was the first day of the summer without my family. At first I was feeling pretty lazy, so I decided to kick myself into gear and get my blood flowing. I went to the gym and did 30 minutes on the stationary bike.I made a spreadsheet to note down all the different things I could be doing for this business and track some goals.
Apartment
I recently spoke to a friend who has experience in real estate and he said I could do a lot with my apartment. I bought it only two years ago and it has gone up in value over 75% which is about 500k USD.I had been thinking about selling it, but we like living here and I also think it will continue to appreciate for a variety of reasons. He was saying that I could refinance the mortgage and use the extra money for other investments.
I do have some other debt so I could use it for that and probably ease my overall monthly payments, especially as there are some lower interest rate deals I can take on the mortgage.
My friend was suggesting I buy a second, smaller apartment with the money and rent it out. Not sure if I want to become a landlord, but it's a possibility.
Vendor API
My vendor developed an API for me that I can use to automate the tracking of the international portion of my movements. There is not a huge rush to implement this though since I'm not doing many back-to-back movements right now.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

























