What's new

Marketing an SMS Service on a small budget

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Magna

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Dec 17, 2018
Messages
14
Rep Bank
$95
User Power: 57%
I have got a good source of SMS. I have looked a the market and realized I can cut the price down by a good margin and still be making loads of profit. I have done it before and eBay and been quite successful, made a profit of £2k in the first month with very minimal time spent, this lead to my eBay being banned as I was selling too much. I have got another eBay account but mostly spent the money unwisely, although I still have some of it and am now waiting for my eBay to be ready to make another listing on.

What would be the most efficient way of firstly making my own site so my income doesn't rely on eBay not banning me (was thinking shopify) and also marketing it with a budget of around £400, or should I wait another month or so until my business on eBay starts running and I have more money to work with and then move onto making my own website.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom