Hey guys, been lurking for a few months now, reading the gold threads, all that good stuff. Just wanted to start off by saying this website is incredible, and nothing I've seen online comes close to the value found here (maybe Wallstreet Playboys) .
Anyways. I've Been running my dating coaching business (extremely) part time while I am in university for the last two years. Now that summer is here, I want to put a lot more into my service. Currently, I get a new client once every few months. This is obviously not enough to quit my part time job to be completely self-sufficient on yet, and I am struggling to get my business out there.
For those who don't know, a dating service is technically just a very niche consulting business, if that helps.
Currently, I am using these things to grow my business, which is an In person / Skype dating coaching model for Men.
- Website
- Craigslist
-Kijiji (Canada's Craigslist)\
- Just started using twitter and instagram last week.
I've discovered that Instagram/twitter are deceivingly difficult to market with. Thanks to some advice from @Roli , I've purchased statusbrew and have just been following people in my niche. I know I need to build a sales funnel as well, and would like some tips on that as I am just starting out.
Any and all advice is appreciated, and thank you so much for welcoming me to the community.
-Nick
Anyways. I've Been running my dating coaching business (extremely) part time while I am in university for the last two years. Now that summer is here, I want to put a lot more into my service. Currently, I get a new client once every few months. This is obviously not enough to quit my part time job to be completely self-sufficient on yet, and I am struggling to get my business out there.
For those who don't know, a dating service is technically just a very niche consulting business, if that helps.
Currently, I am using these things to grow my business, which is an In person / Skype dating coaching model for Men.
- Website
- Craigslist
-Kijiji (Canada's Craigslist)\
- Just started using twitter and instagram last week.
I've discovered that Instagram/twitter are deceivingly difficult to market with. Thanks to some advice from @Roli , I've purchased statusbrew and have just been following people in my niche. I know I need to build a sales funnel as well, and would like some tips on that as I am just starting out.
Any and all advice is appreciated, and thank you so much for welcoming me to the community.
-Nick
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
