The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Manufacturing in Mexico v2.0 with pics

Mr Cracker

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
May 24, 2012
Mexico
So, I've been listening to @Kak 's Kill Bigger Radio Show while driving and it's been awesome. Special thanks to @Vigilante as well.

My main takeaway so far is "If you are going to do something, don't just import something from china and relabel it. Find a larger problem and solve it, no need to invent the next Facebook"

So, here I am in Mexico with an old friend of mine who owns a few manufacturing facilities, he showed me around and took the time to explain to me how it all comes together.

His company is currently on a 5 year contract with Audi to manufacture 500,000 pieces/yr ... for 5 years for their Q5 model that is assembled all around the world. I like to call that piece "The audi waffle"

Here's how you make an Audi Waffle:

View attachment Injection-2.mp4

Here's the result:

33864 33866

We can also manufacture headrests, armrests, dashboards, sun visors, seats for both cars, buses, noise and head isolation panels, under-hood parts etc. Hell, we can even manufacture for other industries.

90% of our clients are from abroad.

I don't have contacts I can reach out to so I think I'll use the "black rectangle" in my right pocket to reach out to some major players in both the automotive and aeronautical industry to try to close some deals and get a commission out of it and eventually buy my way in.

Here's some more pictures and videos if you feel curious:

Are there any suggestions or angles I'm not covering?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Bottom.png
    Bottom.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

Parks

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 20, 2020
Portland
That's pretty awesome, how did he get into it?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.