The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Manufacturer's representative - Anyone have good experience? Million per month?

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

robertwills

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Sep 9, 2020
Atlanta, GA
Does anyone have any good experience being a manufacturer's representative. Like you just put on accounts and the commissions roll in? Commissions like a million per month possible?

Lyinx

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 28, 2019
Lancaster County, PA
commissions don't just roll in... if you quit meeting customers and doing your thing, then you'll lose the "passive" income very quickly

We have a small mfging facility, so I'm on the other side of it. A wholesale account can spend years building up their business, but If they take a day off to go on vacation, their "loyal" customers go to another wholesaler. That's if you take one day off (or even hours) because customers are impatient. this also happens with salespeople on commission.

I repeat, there is nothing like passive income without work... there is always someone willing to do the same thing for a few bucks less. If you can do it for $1000/month, but don't need to put in any labor, there will be a company willing to do it for $500/month... it's the benefit of a capitalistic society.

Now, if you can get a monopoly on something (they can only buy through you) and their is no suitable alternative item available, that's where you could make money fairly passively..

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - I sent out some emails with the updates but I'll PM you now also, thanks. The issue is...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Read the free book, some excellent insights. I also did the website quiz and I did a visual on a...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom