The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

manifesto: Luck is an attitude

seomatic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jan 24, 2011
Germany
This makes no sense for me at all. At first the cool (right) guy had fun, ordered martini but at the end the (boring) guy on the left is the one who is "lucky" and gets the girl.

dubaismartmoney

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Nov 28, 2011
well I actually dont like the video just the copy (the text)

but many people like the video, in the end, the left guy , got the girl, in a happy ending, and so you can relate to the left guy since he own in the end, but in reality everybody should get that you want to be the right guy :)

some fight club references, were it exists 2 caracters, the "normal" guy and the self actualized guy, or in other words the best version of yourself.

its just a AD ;)

dubaismartmoney

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Nov 28, 2011
I have seen this experiment that correlates luck with an attitude, anyway I do think that you are the one that make your own luck.

Derren Brown: The Experiments - Series 1 - Episode 4 - Derren Brown: The Secret of Luck - Channel 4

In The Secret of Luck, the final show of the series, Derren investigates what makes some people lucky and others attract only misfortune.

This episode takes the form of a documentary fronted by Dawn Porter, who acts as Derren's secret agent, and this time the subject of the experiment is an entire town.

Together, Dawn and Derren plant a rumour about the lucky powers of a local statue and watch as it changes the lives of the residents.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.