The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Making your first $$

apexstrat

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Mar 14, 2013
London, UK
I got an email yesterday that made me think about to how I made my first few dollars online and thought it might be worth sharing.

I've probably wasted years trying to find that ONE, BREAKTHROUGH IDEA, even through my best successes have come from taking really simple ideas (often other people's) and jumping straight in, giving it a go.

If you are just starting out and looking for a simple way to make some money online, reading this:

http://www.seanogle.com/entrepreneurship/how-to-make-your-first-dollar-online

It's not especially scalable, it isn't very fastlane, but it gives you a very simple process to follow that will make you some money very quickly. And hopefully it'll set some forces in motion that'll help to get you where you want to be.

Making your first $ from something that you've created feels 100x better than any pay packet you receive in the slowlane.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago

welshmin

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Feb 4, 2016
Brisbane, Australia
@Thiago Machado
@Cyriex
@axiom
@Disruptor
@welshmin
@OVOvince

This.

This is a great argument for getting into sales.

Thanks for posting this @apexstrat. Hopefully more people stop wasting time on the fool's endeavor of "finding ideas."

Execute, execute, execute. Refine later. I'm diving in head first at the moment and honing my focus. One of the biggest distractions is this though - finding new ideas.

Thanks to @apexstrat for the article.

D

Deleted20833

Follow a proven game plan..then rinse and repeat

The thing people don't want to do is...repeat since it's
hard or if it's easy, it gets boring

nradam123

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Mar 14, 2016
Interesting post. I did not know that affiliate programs give out $65 per referrals.

deepestblue

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Jun 11, 2011
Arizona
I know all the arguments that affiliate marketing isn't fastlane, and I agree with said arguments. Commandment of control, ownership, etc. etc.

However there is something to be said for the pure freedom of selling things you don't own to people you don't know.

Zero customer service issues, zero overhead, zero anything. All you do is create content and drive traffic. It's a pretty sweet business if you can scale it and find a few long term partners who don't jack around your commission rates or continually alter their landing page copy.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.