The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Making the most important decision of your life, but are still babied.

Creative Pursuit

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Apr 10, 2021
I believe we're currently living in the best time for knowledge. With so many options and opinions from family, friends, influencers, mentors, fake gurus, etc, Its been hard for me to find the right course of action. I almost fell for the "get rich selling mugs online with my course for $997" programs. Youtubers like Coffeezilla and Mike Winnet gave me a crash course on how to weed through the bs. I'm current on chapter 18 of UNSCRIPTED which was recommend to me by the youtuber Joshua Fluke. Without reaching the book's halfway point, it change my mindset on many topics. The sidewalk and slow lane concept was shocking coming from learning about Dave Ramsey's formula in high school personal finance. I'm 18 years old deciding whether community college is a good pursuit, I have no idea about most business concepts. I generally want to be in a creative field, but it's only about what the market wants. The difference between serving the customer vs the employer is that you know worth in a sense. I would have been a great M.O.D.E.L citizen if I never read this book, that or a cheater at school. I hope this post wasn't to complicated and that you get insight into who I am

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Welcome to the forum, happy to have you. I look forward to reading your journey and seeing what progress you make!

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA

Creative Pursuit

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Apr 10, 2021
@Creative Pursuit love the handle ......... what are your first 7 ideas for your future?
I mainly want to go to college to specialized in a skill that many people can't get and is in high demand. Business, tech, engineering, health careers are the big four when it comes to high paying and in demand jobs, used to think passion matters when choosing a degree. On the side, I also want to learn a specialized freelance/ contract skill, something like animation for graphic design, video or audio editing, and UX design. My future goal is to have a remote career that allows me to travel anywhere and be around my future kids all through their lives.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
sounds like:
- start a hustle in one
- spend time w/ people you know it the other
- look at engineering degree (once you learn the engineering process, you can do anything ... run a business, chef, real estate, programming, etc.)
- get intern jobs in A/V/design

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...