The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Making Money With Media Buying

armyofone

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jun 10, 2014
Hi guys I've recently started to look into media buying and promoting affiliate offers with them. It will mostly be direct media buying contacting website owners and placing ads on their website. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has any helpful tips on media buying and whether doing direct buying or using websites like sitescout or buysellads is more efficient. Also if anyone can recommend any software or tools for analyzing website traffic and demographics, so far I've checked out whatrunswhere,alexa,quantcast, but they're either not that accurate or very expensive (whatrunswhere)... Any tips or links to blogs and courses would be appreciated thank you guys.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

marklov

It is a Tiger That Devours Me but I am The Tiger
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Mar 30, 2014
If you are worried about the software being expensive...

Then take your mind of media buying lol ( im serious)

I had your same question and all of it can be answered if you use the search box though , there is a post/s filled with gold that will keep you busy for hours/days.

Find it :)

armyofone

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jun 10, 2014
If you are worried about the software being expensive...

Then take your mind of media buying lol ( im serious)

I had your same question and all of it can be answered if you use the search box though , there is a post/s filled with gold that will keep you busy for hours/days.

Find it :)
I understand media buying can be expensive but I was hoping when it comes to software and tools I can bootstrap or save some money so that I can focus it on the actual ads, I've looked into PPC and it doesn't seem to be as affiliate friendly as direct media buying, ppv I know absolutely nothing about, seo takes too long, and so forth.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.