The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Make a consistent $313 a month and rising each month. Fully automated income!

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Hmm..doing the same thing myself. Sorry, I wouldn't pay $6,000 for it. I write myself, and without any guarantee your books going to increase on income and algorithms, and the whole nine yards, of Kdp publishing, unless you're making mega bucks, I don't believe it's worth it. And from my own experience just from October until now, it's not stable enough for them too invest that much money. So listening to what they're saying I have to agree with them in the forum. You haven't had it that long to prove and guarantee that it's a investment that's going to pay out.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hooked

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jan 11, 2013
I'm assuming your biggest fear in buying this business is sales crashing. Don't worry about it tho, its impossible.

Clearly everyone here disagrees, and you're dismissing their concerns with nothing to back it up.

You could gain credibility by guaranteeing $300/mo for 2 years, personally paying the difference out of pocket if sales drop. If you really believe it's impossible for that to happen, it's 0 risk to you and 100% insurance to the buyer. And since less risk justifies a higher price, you'd have an easier time getting the price you want. Win-win-win.

Because personally I couldn't spend the next 2 years hoping your titles maintain sales just to make my money back, let alone turn a profit. And I don't appear to be alone.

Now if you were including an established system with a team of writers, publishers and graphic designers, proven marketing, website, etc. so that I could easily replicate your process to grow sales it might be a different story.

But you're not selling a system or a process, you're selling the rights to royalties that can disappear at any time. Which means I'd be buying a cigar butt with the hope that it keeps burning.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.