The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Make 2024 the Year FASTLANE Transforms into Realty, with MJ DeMarco

SSTrey

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
May 24, 2021
Hi Trey. Thanks for letting me know.

I see this flagging issues on our end as well. Please close out of this tab completely, and visit this link via a new tab: goalsumo.com/app/account/logout on your mobile device. There's an edge case in your authentication state I'm currently looking into and working to resolve. After logging out, please try and log back in. Your account is not setup to login via Google, so use your email and password combination.

If this issue persists, please shoot me an email via support@goalsumo.com so I can continue to help troubleshoot.
Thanks. After a few attempts I'm back in now.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Here is how my GoalSumo.com account is setup for HABITS.

Every morning I wake up and this is what I see. (It is automatic, no need for rentry)

About 2 hours are dedicated to habits that move the meter on my life, from health to business.

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 11.11.06 AM.png

All of these are habits that I do daily.

This is how I win my week.

And this is how I win my month.

And the year.

And life.

Notice, I'm not focused on some esoteric goal next year.

I'm focused on the day and the week.

It's not rocket science.

Do what needs to be done, and the rest falls into place.

Dean Irwin

The GoalSumo Guy
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
208%
Jan 1, 2021
Sandy Springs, GA
Hi folks, We've recently released a brand new feature! You can now quickly add from a library of over 70 bucket list templates and 30 Kaizen Values! Weren't sure what to add to your lists? Go ahead and try out a few templates and get up and running quickly!

1711233873049.png

1711233905877.png

Vadim26

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Nov 23, 2018
Vancouver, BC.
Great app! I just wanted to report there might a bug.
It won't let me add an item from backlog back to dailysumo.

"Response not successful: Received status code 400"

Dean Irwin

The GoalSumo Guy
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
208%
Jan 1, 2021
Sandy Springs, GA
Great app! I just wanted to report there might a bug.
It won't let me add an item from backlog back to dailysumo.

"Response not successful: Received status code 400"
Thanks for the report. Added it to my backlog ;).

We are facing a few scaling issues on the subscription server right now so if anyone is having inconsistencies in your subscription status, please email us (or DM me) and let me know so I can fix it up for you.

MichelleWood

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 28, 2023
Melbourne, Australia
Hey @Dean Irwin wondering if there is a way to 'clear' previous tasks that I've ticked off in Calendar (thus resetting the 'Rank'), without deleting any Goal Chains?

Reason being, I've been setting up loads of interlinking and complicated co-dependent goals. Due to still using several systems in my business (Kanban+our office workflow system) I haven't yet committed to getting onto GoalSumo.com first.

I realize I could just ignore the rank and past tasks, but the OCD in me would like a clean slate to start using the system daily with an unbroken streak.

Dean Irwin

The GoalSumo Guy
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
208%
Jan 1, 2021
Sandy Springs, GA
Hey @Dean Irwin wondering if there is a way to 'clear' previous tasks that I've ticked off in Calendar (thus resetting the 'Rank'), without deleting any Goal Chains?

Reason being, I've been setting up loads of interlinking and complicated co-dependent goals. Due to still using several systems in my business (Kanban+our office workflow system) I haven't yet committed to getting onto GoalSumo.com first.

I realize I could just ignore the rank and past tasks, but the OCD in me would like a clean slate to start using the system daily with an unbroken streak

A question just to make sure I understand!

You would like to reset your ranking statistics and analytics, so that you can start with "0 points" and a fresh slate again?

The DailySumo score will reset daily, and shows the Daily Stats. The ranking is based on a cummulative score. We wanted to give people the display of both "Today's wins" and "Overall wins". It looks like you might want to reset overall wins from my understanding of your feature request.

The design of our analytics system right now would prevent completely resetting this score, but there's maybe something we can do in our new analytics system to improve it, and allow certain aspects to be reset.

Dean Irwin

The GoalSumo Guy
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
208%
Jan 1, 2021
Sandy Springs, GA
We introduced a new feature today to make habits a bit more exciting! You can now see how many times you have completed a specific habit on the habits overview page.

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-12.09.53.png

We're working on an archive view to see all deleted/cancelled habits (and how many times they were completed). This will be available soon!

andyhaus44

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 17, 2017
St. Charles, MO
We introduced a new feature today to make habits a bit more exciting! You can now see how many times you have completed a specific habit on the habits overview page.

We're working on an archive view to see all deleted/cancelled habits (and how many times they were completed). This will be available soon!

This is a great feature! Nice job!

SSTrey

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
May 24, 2021

This is great, thannks @Dean Irwin

jolinem

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 13, 2024
Thank you, I wouldn't be pushing it if I didn't think it was effective, if not life changing.

This newer system has improved my life in so many ways that I'm now incredibly passionate about it. I can honestly say that this thing has probably added a few years to my life. (I hope I don't jinx myself, I have a dental surgery scheduled today and will go under anesthesia).

Here's how you continually improve your life.

This is how my day starts without having to do a thing...

4 Health Habits chained to a Value (Better health)
1 Business Habit chained to a Big Goal (A new book)
I will manually add a few tasks today that chain to bigger goals.
And some life minutiae tasks not linked to any goal.

View attachment 53322
  • The piano improves my cognitive function as well as relieves stress -- can confirm.
  • The exertion function ensures I'm moving all day (standing treadmill instead of a desk) -- can confirm as I've put on muscle and lost body-fat.
  • The stretching has helped me stay in the gym and put on more muscle in my 50s, than in my 30s -- can confirm.
  • And progress on the new book has been steady. I shouldn't take me 4 years to write it like every other book that I've written.
When I used my pen/paper version of this, the Habits always fell off, and many times I was too busy to rewrite the goals in the sidebar.

Focus, productivity, and results has been 10X'd.
I LOVE the piano piece of this!!! I love to play and with my last relationship, was always made to feel guilty for it. Thanks for this positive example, reminding me of the things that are good for us, and sharing the things we need, for improving ourselves!

Dean Irwin

The GoalSumo Guy
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
208%
Jan 1, 2021
Sandy Springs, GA

Attachments

• IMG_6224.jpeg