What's new

Major Documentary/Motion Picture/Book Project Seeks Financing

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Fightnews47

PARKED
Joined
Mar 5, 2011
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$50
I am looking for investors in a major media blitz highlighting a huge scandal involving the billionaire Fertitta family and the sport of Mixed Martial Arts. I am the author of the Web-site xyiencesucks.com, and I have been battling Fertitta Enterprises in court for years.

The case/story involves a major sponsor of the Ultimate Fighting Championship called Xyience and how that company was used to perpetrate massive fraud. I have been working on the story almost 5 years now, and I have been representing myself in court for the past 4 years. The legal work is winding down now, paving the way for larger creative efforts.

I have been circulating some plans to do a documentary to film producers, and I have a working quote of $36-$40,000 for a full scale documentary completely packaged from filming to editing to final copy. The story, which I once dubbed "The Enron of MMA" has all the ingredients to make the documentary a pop culture phenomenon.

I would also like to write a book on the whole subject, one which I would like to include a CD-ROM with that features all the court paperwork for legal buffs. The book could also give way to a screenplay and movie based on my struggle to promote the truth. There is unlimited potential for this project, and I am currently in Las Vegas gathering more background on the main players involved in the scandal.

I am looking for an investor willing to put up funding for expenses and production costs in exchange for a percentage of the profits from the final product. I am willing to go as high as 25 percent for anyone who can come up with at least $150,000 to get the ball rolling. This is an exclusive story. There is no other writer in the industry who knows as much as I do about this scenario. It is also a story bound to generate controversy and get people talking. Please contact me at info(at)unlimitedfightnews.com if you would be interested in becoming involved in the financing of this media trifecta.

Thanks,

Rich Bergeron
Editor/Writer/Webmaster
Fight News Unlimited
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom