- Joined
- Jul 13, 2023
- Messages
- 41
Rep Bank
$220
$220
User Power: 54%
Hello, you're probably wondering what this magical stool is supposed to be... First of all, I must admit that I find this idea amusing, but I believe it could realistically solve a certain problem. I have been having more and more ideas lately, but this one, due to the logistics of the whole project, would be the easiest for me to implement.
Under the influence of a momentary impulse, I had to take my laptop to the bathroom during a home office meeting, and I had absolutely nowhere to put it. In the end, I grabbed a bowl, turned it upside down, and that became my makeshift table. I quickly asked around among my friends, and they had similar situations where they had to place their laptops somewhere, not to mention those who simply enjoy sitting and watching Netflix. I did some research, but there are no such tables that, in my opinion, would be suitable. My product should have a definite advantage - simplicity, compactness, and quick setup.
I'm curious about your opinion, whether this makes sense and whether it can realistically solve a problem.
Under the influence of a momentary impulse, I had to take my laptop to the bathroom during a home office meeting, and I had absolutely nowhere to put it. In the end, I grabbed a bowl, turned it upside down, and that became my makeshift table. I quickly asked around among my friends, and they had similar situations where they had to place their laptops somewhere, not to mention those who simply enjoy sitting and watching Netflix. I did some research, but there are no such tables that, in my opinion, would be suitable. My product should have a definite advantage - simplicity, compactness, and quick setup.
I'm curious about your opinion, whether this makes sense and whether it can realistically solve a problem.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
