The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lurker finally joining in

Raw K

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 24, 2018
Hello everyone,

I've recently turned 27 and decided to join the forums after lurking a while. I read(listened actually) to TMF a few months ago and it was eye opening. I felt alone in thinking that it was ridiculous that we commit so much time to a job, but this book reaffirmed my belief. I've been working a tech job at a big bank for the past 3 years. Its cushy, well paying and at times can be enjoyable, but in the end someone will always benefit more from it than I will.

I've spent the past 6 months trying to find my 'why'. I've dabbled in different ideas from Amazon FBA to blogging to content creation. Right now I've decided to start my own small business online selling my own merchandise. I'm not sure what will come of it, but I know it will help me in sales for future ideas.

I been eyeing bigger ideas like alt tech, but honestly I'm very afraid to pursue them. However that's why I joined, to help gain inspiration and insight to pursue them. Ideally it would be something I can start as a side project, but grow into something that will allow me to quit my job.

I'm glad to be here, and I'll try to post instead of lurking ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...