The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Luck finds me

mapas

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 30, 2018
Hi everyone,

my username is mapas and I am a 31 years old guy from beautiful vienna. There were some times in my life, when I was very down. But it seems like good luck is finding me, whenever I need it the most.

So I want to tell you some honest details about me:

English: I know my english skills sucks but I am also aware that I don’t have to be perfect at everything. I have the power to change things for the better if I REALLY want to. So in that „English“-case I decided to read the book „The Millionaire Fastlane “ in English, make some offline-courses and speak weekly to an British guy via skype to improve my skills. Of course it takes some time so please don’t be harshly to me, if you find some language mistakes in my introduction.

Entrepreneurship: I’ve build my first digital project with the age of 14. It was a project, that would not work again in 2018 but 17 years ago I was able to earn my first own money as a kid. It was not very much but enough to pay the courses for my driving test and my first car at 18 (which was an old Opel Corsa). So maybe because I started so early you can say Entrepreneurship is something that is in my blood.

Instead of focus on things I built by myself, I was „forced“ to do the stuff society wants. At the age of 16 I made a commercial education that took me 3 years. After that I made the usual 9-5 jobs, which never made me happy. So I wanted to start a business as an adult.

I built up some special topic Fanpages on Facebook, which increased in a short time (I created many followers without putting money in ads). I was the first one, who had the idea for pages like that and so big companies started to contact me and wanted to put ads for there products on my page. It really worked for some time but my concept had two big problems: 1) Copycats stole my idea 2) Facebook decreased the organic reach so my business concept didn’t work anymore. Shit.

Again I needed to go back to this boring 9-5 jobs. At some point I was really depressed and started to get really sick. At the beginning it was just unwillingness to get up in the morning, followed by a hard depression and panic attacks. In the end I couldn’t leave the house anymore. I was on drugs for many years.

I also struggled with girls. Sometimes it worked and I found a girlfriend but I never knew why and how it happend and why all my relationships broke at some point. As „the love of my life“ broke up I was so down and didn’t know a way out. At this time, „out of the blue“ I met a guy who helped me sort my life. In the end I knew how things (with women) works and start to getting the control over it.

Sometimes I feel a „weird“ powerful energy when I’m talking to someone or find something on the internet. It’s like a flash in the brain that tells me „He, she, it is the piece of the puzzle to go a step further and finally reach my goals“.

As I read the introduction guide to the fastlaneforum I felt exactly this energy and I KNEW, that I was missing something to build a business that works for the long term. I KNOW that I will find it here. As I wrote in the beginning i just ordered the book „The Millionaire Fastlane “ on Amazon. Should be delivered on tuesday. I can’t wait, because I already have a new business idea in my mind and I’m curious if the idea matches with the hints of the book/forum. I also hope I can find some tips because I need so start basically without a financial background (which I also did the two times before which worked more or less).

Would be very nice if you follow me on my adventure to a successfull business establishment.

Best,
Manuel

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Manuel, welcome to forum :). I hope you'll find what you are looking for.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.