- Joined
- Aug 20, 2012
- Messages
- 658
Rep Bank
$1,205
$1,205
User Power: 74%
Ever since I've been dedicating more and more time into my venture, it's like my phone is non-existent. Same with Facebook and every other form of communication.
I'm not purposely ignoring the people trying to contact me, it's almost as if I'm on autopilot. Now, the only thing I really want to do is keep working on my vision.
Before, I'd have lenghthy conversations, reply to people almost immediately, but now it seems that I reply hours late, if at all.
Any one else ever have this?
As you guys know, I do a ton of stuff on Youtube and even when I reply to my fans, I'm almost pushed away from doing it. I say this because it is never just a "Hi" and "Goodbye" interaction. It ALWAYS leads into a conversation. So although I want to talk to everyone that messages me, it is simply impossible to keep that many conversations flowing.
I'm not purposely ignoring the people trying to contact me, it's almost as if I'm on autopilot. Now, the only thing I really want to do is keep working on my vision.
Before, I'd have lenghthy conversations, reply to people almost immediately, but now it seems that I reply hours late, if at all.
Any one else ever have this?
As you guys know, I do a ton of stuff on Youtube and even when I reply to my fans, I'm almost pushed away from doing it. I say this because it is never just a "Hi" and "Goodbye" interaction. It ALWAYS leads into a conversation. So although I want to talk to everyone that messages me, it is simply impossible to keep that many conversations flowing.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
