The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking to Start a Mastermind Group

nickR8

999999999 kph
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 5, 2014
Austin, TX
Regarding the first meeting: Is it possible to join late?
Yeah, better late than not at all ;)

This first meeting will be more of an intro/orientation meeting where we explain some things and members introduce themselves to find the right mastermind groups.

It'll start in 45 minutes :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

StevenFlecha

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Nov 25, 2013
Location Idependent
I tried to join ( I was like 30 - 40 min late) but the site just didn't do anything when I click the link to join just nothing happened... perhaps the meeting was over already?

In fact I'm not able to login at all anymore.. when I submit the login form it just reloads the site without any message what-so-ever... this really still needs a lot of work.

JustinBoshans

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Mar 14, 2013
I tried to join ( I was like 30 - 40 min late) but the site just didn't do anything when I click the link to join just nothing happened... perhaps the meeting was over already?

In fact I'm not able to login at all anymore.. when I submit the login form it just reloads the site without any message what-so-ever... this really still needs a lot of work.

try logging in with your username and not your email.

Infernegy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Apr 18, 2014
I'm also in!

I'm a full-time affiliate marketer and have been working at home for the past year! I'm interested in looking outside the affiliate marketing world and start my own product.

JustinBoshans

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Mar 14, 2013
I'm also in!

I'm a full-time affiliate marketer and have been working at home for the past year! I'm interested in looking outside the affiliate marketing world and start my own product.

Will you be starting your own affiliate marketing program?

Infernegy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Apr 18, 2014
Will you be starting your own affiliate marketing program?

Yes, but that'll be for the future. Right now I'm focused on building my product then buying traffic myself to promote it.

My experience is with dating CPA offers, I've made over half a million in profit so far from dating offers, and I've made my advertisers (the people who own the CPA offers) millions.

I figure... why make them rich? I can put that money into my own pocket by creating my own dating website. I also understand that promoting a dating offer is a totally different beast from running a dating website and this will be a learning curve. I don't have much experience with chargebacks, credit card merchants, customer service, etc. Hopefully a legitimate business can come from this.

K/P

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 30, 2014
ATL
Okay guys, let's kick this thing off- Let's shoot for Sunday 4/27, 8pm EST for our first meet. There are currently 5 folks other than myself who joined the Fastlaners group in MasterMindo. Does that time work for yall? Anyone else who wants to join, come on.

BenW

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 13, 2014
I'm interested too! I just finished my first VSL and I'm sure being part of such a group would help.
Hi Dave,
Did you find a mastermind partner in the end?

My current blogging partner is about to split, we've been helping each other for about 2 years.

Every week we make 'TO DO LISTS' with a small penalty if failed. He has his own blog and I have mine.

Then we Mastermind via Skype at the end of the month.

Here is the current 'accountability blog' www.ourfridayreports.com feel free to have a look. It was inspired by the Tropical MBA Friday Reports.

But I prefer this model: https://s3.amazonaws.com/tkp.videos/Mind Mapping Masters /mindmapping2.mp4

My blog is www.ieltspodcast.com -for students wanting to pass an English certificate exam.

Ideally I am looking for someone who is at a similar level to myself; reasonable amount of experience, serious about earning cash, skin in the game, full time, etc etc.

daniel21

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Jun 2, 2013
I just join and I think this is a great idea/site. Are you guys still keeping this going?

BenW

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 13, 2014
I just join and I think this is a great idea/site. Are you guys still keeping this going?
Hi mate,
Yes I still want to do this. Can you meet online next Tuesday 3rd June 11AM Spanish time. What are you doing at the moment? Have you got a site? Fell free to contact me through my blog also.
Thanks!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.