The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking to increase customers

Marketing, social media, advertising

curran

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 8, 2014
Ireland
Hey,

Haven't been on in a while, I have launched a coffee cart two months ago in a train station and have been very busy with it.

The train station has roughly 700-800 footfall every morning, currently I am getting between 15- 30 customers and this can vary each day.

Alot are regulars coming back to me, I have no competition within a two mile radius, but I just cant seem to get more people over to try our coffee or come back.

I am looking to find ways to get customers to try my product, so far I have given out free coffee which got good feedback and only a few returning customers.

What my business lacks is promotion signs both on street and cart, currently sorting that out. I am also setting up a text service to order coffees so customers don't have to wait around.

I know it is hard to judge a business when you can't see it or try the products, but does anyone have any advice on how to get more customers?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

tafy

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Aug 21, 2013
UK
Ok 15-30 customers an hour?

You need to get a brand, then get the signs and cart looking all cool and modern and that will gain you extra customers.

Then you need to get an employee to take over the stall.

Then you need to find another spot for your cart in the afternoon or evening.

Once you find a profitable spot you do the same thing and get an employee.

Now you need another cart and the process starts again. Once you have lots of carts people will come to you asking to be franchisee and you will say yes.

Lewis Convery

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 8, 2014
United Kingdom
We're all pounded by many different options and advertisements each day, you need to make your stall / Brand stand out above all else.

Also don't forget that small gestures can go a long way..

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.