G
gorillaads1
Guest
I am looking to expand and take our company to the next level. We are a 7 year old ad agency that has launched a new way to market businesses online. We have come up with an all-in-one approach to deliver marketing to companies that is more fruitful than just one service at a time. We have essentially bundled the internet marketing needed for a company into tangible monthly tasks that are super effective. The website has been launched and we have began marketing. You can find it on the web at upwardinternetmerketing.com.
We are already a successful business, and do not need to find a sales force. I feel like I have a great product and business model, and am looking for someone who can help develop and manage a sales force with me. The numbers are staggering when it comes to profit potential.
What I am looking for...
Someone who has a great skill in delivering sales, organizing a sales force, and creating a sales approach. We can talk specifics if you are interested in hearing more contact me via here or in a PM.
We are already a successful business, and do not need to find a sales force. I feel like I have a great product and business model, and am looking for someone who can help develop and manage a sales force with me. The numbers are staggering when it comes to profit potential.
What I am looking for...
Someone who has a great skill in delivering sales, organizing a sales force, and creating a sales approach. We can talk specifics if you are interested in hearing more contact me via here or in a PM.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
