Chrono Triggered
PARKED
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2018
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$25
$25
Hello, all!
I have a business idea I want to explore and it requires the design of a website. What I'm looking for information on, is for sites such as padmapper, freeairpump, gas buddy, what skills are required for one to develop something that looks at local businesses via an interactive online map such as google? In other words, a user submits their zip-code, and specific data relevant to the search itself (due to the website itself, i.e., places with free air, or user generated data for gas stations, at the latter sites) comes up with local businesses around them. My niche would require the ability individuals to submit data on their findings in categories, so something interactive in that sense would be required.
To help explain what I'm looking for, consider this; a user goes to my website for services of "x". They enter their zip-code, locate businesses that show services for "x", and they are allowed to post data related to said business, and view submitted data by previous users.
I have delved into HTML, and it seems fairly straightforward, but I'm not sure what else is required to understand to accomplish my goal. I see all sorts of templates out there for web design but I'm not sure if there's a template for what I'm looking to do.
If you need me to explain anything further, I would be glad to do so. If there's any online resources, or recommend books to read, I would very much love to hear about them. Many thanks for any assistance!
I have a business idea I want to explore and it requires the design of a website. What I'm looking for information on, is for sites such as padmapper, freeairpump, gas buddy, what skills are required for one to develop something that looks at local businesses via an interactive online map such as google? In other words, a user submits their zip-code, and specific data relevant to the search itself (due to the website itself, i.e., places with free air, or user generated data for gas stations, at the latter sites) comes up with local businesses around them. My niche would require the ability individuals to submit data on their findings in categories, so something interactive in that sense would be required.
To help explain what I'm looking for, consider this; a user goes to my website for services of "x". They enter their zip-code, locate businesses that show services for "x", and they are allowed to post data related to said business, and view submitted data by previous users.
I have delved into HTML, and it seems fairly straightforward, but I'm not sure what else is required to understand to accomplish my goal. I see all sorts of templates out there for web design but I'm not sure if there's a template for what I'm looking to do.
If you need me to explain anything further, I would be glad to do so. If there's any online resources, or recommend books to read, I would very much love to hear about them. Many thanks for any assistance!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
