What's new

Looking forward to being a fastlaner

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Dmorr

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Dec 31, 2017
Messages
38
Location
Texas Gulf Coast
Rep Bank
$305
User Power: 79%
Hi. I'm new to the forum. I have read Millionheir Fastlane. If it had been available at the beginning of my 'life one my own' I would have done a few things differently. I have no regrets though because I would not be who I am without all of the experiences. I come from a ranching heritage and have been in or around the cattle business most of my life.

I have made and lost money in the cattle business, trucking business and oil business. Fortunately, I have made more than I lost. Currently I have a residual income from the cattle and oil businesses. It provides a comfortable but not extravagant living and the time to work on truly a Fastlane opportunity. My current and most promising avenue is trading commodity futures. It is a good way to leverage money but it still takes your time. With outstanding trading success will come opportunities to leverage time. So far it's been successful but haven't taken next step. That step is to a become a CTA and offer a subscription service. I know this is a crowed field but it is filled with charlatans, "get rich quickers" and the like. Good performance and reputation will quickly rise above the crowd.

I look forward to getting aquatinted here and learning from other Fastlaners.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom