The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking forward to be a part of the community!

Limpur

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Dec 18, 2019
Hello everyone,

I'm 25 years old from Sweden but currently live in Japan. I picked up "the Millionaire Fastlane " a couple of days ago and will most likely finish it this weekend.
The book has opened my eyes to a lot of things and I've been wanting to create my own thing for a while now. However, my two biggest problems are 1. I have not been able to figure out something good to do and 2. that I'm very shy even when it comes to the internet. So just writing this post makes me nervous and imagining contacting other people with business makes me terrified and that's a reason why I've been stalling. But I've decided that it's time to make a change and start executing instead of just thinking!
Anyways happy to be here and I'm looking forward to learn from everyone!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Hello everyone,

I'm 25 years old from Sweden but currently live in Japan. I picked up "the Millionaire Fastlane" a couple of days ago and will most likely finish it this weekend.
The book has opened my eyes to a lot of things and I've been wanting to create my own thing for a while now. However, my two biggest problems are 1. I have not been able to figure out something good to do and 2. that I'm very shy even when it comes to the internet. So just writing this post makes me nervous and imagining contacting other people with business makes me terrified and that's a reason why I've been stalling. But I've decided that it's time to make a change and start executing instead of just thinking!
Anyways happy to be here and I'm looking forward to learn from everyone!

Welcome @Limpur. Relax, you are in friendly company here so no need to be nervous or shy.

Also don't worry about trying to find the perfect business model. Just find something small you can start up to get the ball rolling. To learn the ropes and iron out the wrinkles. Once you have built a minor success you can look for something bigger and better, and work your way up as high as you want to go. That way you aren't risking everything on one BIG business with little to no experience behind you and all the pitfalls a major project entails that you won't know how to deal with.

Limpur

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Dec 18, 2019
Welcome @Limpur. Relax, you are in friendly company here so no need to be nervous or shy.

Also don't worry about trying to find the perfect business model. Just find something small you can start up to get the ball rolling. To learn the ropes and iron out the wrinkles. Once you have built a minor success you can look for something bigger and better, and work your way up as high as you want to go. That way you aren't risking everything on one BIG business with little to no experience behind you and all the pitfalls a major project entails that you won't know how to deal with.

Thanks for the tip! I agree, something smaller feels like a good start!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...