The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for three partners, BUT

Topics relating to managing people and relationships
Status
Not open for further replies.

tchandy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Aug 16, 2007
Kansas, for now
The company I am in is an affiliate marketing company and I know this violates MJ's rule. This is not my primary company but a new company that has yet to hit the market. From the presentations I've seen this could change a lot in the app industry. I can't discuss too much since there's a nondisclosure agreement involved. But I can say upon joining me you will need to find 4 people to join your team. You should choose these people wisely and not someone just trying to make easy money. Right now there is no money involved but later on you could pay a few hundred dollars. One of the key leaders in this group is Russell Brunson , and two others in my primary organization, Michele Pescosolido and Ray Hidgon.

Tom

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
The company I am in is an affiliate marketing company and I know this violates MJ's rule.But I can say upon joining me you will need to find 4 people to join your team.

Your confusing the word affiliate marketing with multi-level marketing, you got sucked into an MLM, congratulations

Edit: You forgot your buzzwords:

Opportunity of a lifetime
Be your own boss!
Join this wonderful opportunity
Are you ready to change your life?
It's not a scam, trust me

Last edited:

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
Your confusing the word affiliate marketing with multi-level marketing, you got sucked into an MLM, congratulations
Beat me to it. This is definitely NOT Affiliate Marketing.

tchandy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Aug 16, 2007
Kansas, for now
Sorry Mike about the wording.

As for the other comments, I don't even like those buzz words. I don't use them but tell people the honest truth. AM takes work, you do new things, get out of the box, work your butt off, but also learn new skills that are priceless. Some AMers give the business a bad name and make promises of being a millionaire overnight.

I see you're new, but quick summary, most of my assets are in real estate and I dabbled in other areas.

Ungodly,
Are you in this?

Tom

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
Sorry Mike about the wording.

As for the other comments, I don't even like those buzz words. I don't use them but tell people the honest truth. AM takes work, you do new things, get out of the box, work your butt off, but also learn new skills that are priceless. Some AMers give the business a bad name and make promises of being a millionaire overnight.

I see you're new, but quick summary, most of my assets are in real estate and I dabbled in other areas.

Ungodly,
Are you in this?

Tom

Ive been here a year, I don't really care what else you do. If MJ came asking for me to join his MLM I would laugh at him just as you. It's NOT affiliate marketing, call it what it is; I do.

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I know this violates MJ's rule

And it violates everything what this forum stands for. You should know better.

4 people to join your team
has yet to hit the market
I can't discuss too much
there is no money involved but later on you could pay a few hundred dollars.
One of the key leaders in this group

LOL. I just love the words and phrases people use to justify these "amazing opportunities".

Here's another "amazing opportunity" being discussed:

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/in...alth-buying-shipping-containers-13-5-roi.html

Thread closed. Links removed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content