The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for platform to create landing and course

bambz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Sep 11, 2021
Hello, I'm looking for tools/platforms to create a web service with landing page, newsletter, register/login form and ability to payment connection.

What am I going to do?

I just wish to have a landing page with newsletter, some info about the product, login/register form, and a course.
User while registering his profile chooses which module of my course he wants to buy (at the very beginning I have three modules to sale), pay for it and finally after creating account he is able to login.
After login he sees the module he's already bought. Additionally he sees CTA button to buy other modules of course.
The course is consisted of articles, pictures, links, snippets of code (that's course for beginner programmers) and maybe in future of videos as well.

I've done some research and have found tool like ConvertKit but I do not have too much knowledge about marketing and currently used tools by most people so as a result I'm not sure if this tool suits my expectations.

Firstly I thought about creating the entire service in code but now I think it's overengineering.

What you like to give me some tips? Which tools should I use to create the web service with mentioned functionalities?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Feb 11, 2019
Kartra is a little outdated but has all the features you could ever need, and is quite easy to use.

ClickFunnels has a really cool funnel builder and they just launched a massive update but it costs a bit more.

I have been building funnels for 3-4 years, and wouldn't suggest any other platform. However, Thinkific is great for hosting courses (not as great for marketing and selling them).

Hong_Kong

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Apr 7, 2022
Hello, I'm looking for tools/platforms to create a web service with landing page, newsletter, register/login form and ability to payment connection.

What am I going to do?

I just wish to have a landing page with newsletter, some info about the product, login/register form, and a course.
User while registering his profile chooses which module of my course he wants to buy (at the very beginning I have three modules to sale), pay for it and finally after creating account he is able to login.
After login he sees the module he's already bought. Additionally he sees CTA button to buy other modules of course.
The course is consisted of articles, pictures, links, snippets of code (that's course for beginner programmers) and maybe in future of videos as well.

I've done some research and have found tool like ConvertKit but I do not have too much knowledge about marketing and currently used tools by most people so as a result I'm not sure if this tool suits my expectations.

Firstly I thought about creating the entire service in code but now I think it's overengineering.

What you like to give me some tips? Which tools should I use to create the web service with mentioned functionalities?
Ghost.org

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.