The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for new products for my store

BATTLEBOY

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 5, 2010
Hello everyone,
I want to first thank those who shared the information about the Scammers in Singapore.:welldone::welldone: I knew immediately it was a SCAM, but it was nice to be able to find out a little more on the dirtbags. I posted and shared all of the information I had and it helped a few people, so I feel good about that.

Secondly, and this may be a mistake even posting this because I know it may create more SPAM and SCAM emails, but I am looking for more products to sell in my stores. I own and operate both a Retail store BATTLEBOY SURPLUS and an on-line store battleboysurplus.3dcartstores.com/. I also wholesale Military Surplus when I find the best deals and the time to do so. I currently stock and sell Military Surplus, Uniforms, Survival, Tactical and Camping gear, dehydrated and freeze dried foods, civilian clothing boots and knives and sometimes Military antiques.
:patriot::patriot::fireworks:I was wondering if anyone here is manufacturing any Military goods, boots or clothing or if you happen to have any Military items-legally obtained that you are willing to wholesale. Please PM or email me.
Thank You,
Christopher Storm

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

millionairesol

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Aug 11, 2011
The military items; which countries are you particular about? Are you collect from any country at all?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.