- Joined
- May 28, 2019
- Messages
- 39
Rep Bank
$470
$470
User Power: 108%
Hello,
My name is Aws. I've been in sales almost all my life. Right now I'm making good money but my time is not mine. I work almost all the time and I have to keep selling to keep the money coming. I love my job but after reading the Millionaire Fast Lane I realized that although I make good money, I am trading time for money still. This year I've hired an assistant to have some leverage. I love helping people with the financing needs (I'm a mortgage broker) but now I feel I need to up my game and aim higher. I'm looking for a way to help millions a year instead of helping hundreds a year. I'm contemplating whether I should learn how to code, learn how to license products, learn how to trade between one country and another, Learn how to do youtube videos or what to do?..... Here for some ideas and to mingle with the people who want more. Who knows maybe I'll attract a business partner or something on here.....
My name is Aws. I've been in sales almost all my life. Right now I'm making good money but my time is not mine. I work almost all the time and I have to keep selling to keep the money coming. I love my job but after reading the Millionaire Fast Lane I realized that although I make good money, I am trading time for money still. This year I've hired an assistant to have some leverage. I love helping people with the financing needs (I'm a mortgage broker) but now I feel I need to up my game and aim higher. I'm looking for a way to help millions a year instead of helping hundreds a year. I'm contemplating whether I should learn how to code, learn how to license products, learn how to trade between one country and another, Learn how to do youtube videos or what to do?..... Here for some ideas and to mingle with the people who want more. Who knows maybe I'll attract a business partner or something on here.....
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
